Friday, April 15, 2016

2 years gone

Hi myself, people and all sorts, funnily enough it has been two years and a day since I last visited or wrote something here, so this is just and intro or salute to retake or better yet to republish some recent articles writing for magazines, blogs and newspapers, I´ve been selling online, this could be the beginning of a new portfolio, sometimes it´s definitely easier to write to summarize than to draw and paint. I hope I can go into some creative writing soon, paid of course hopefully, to see if it resembles more the creative imagining sketching drawing coloring painting process. Which I sort of have too left behind, but at least I´ve been able to be re-organizing, filing, publishing, editing and digitizing to keep for later. The truth is that this two years have flown, educating my child, and dealing with my own sustain and the country´s rotten situation. Also, betrayal from my closest ones, at least until now, and ore problems from the mother of my daughter. I might be attempting to write, not here, not blogged, mostly as a manuscript or a therapeutic journal accounts of whats enrages me and has me already diagnosed borderline BPD or in spanish TPL Transtorno de Personalidad Limite, oh god how much I hate tagging, categorizing in one sense, one direction, one way,. and now the new one not from personality but from Emotional Development I seem to have Bipolar Affective Disorder too..., maybe the most normal tags of immature, selfish, irresponsibility, egocentric, attention-needed, problem-maker, conflict-seeker, and the like apply more. I hate this self-categorizing, it doesn´t seem to lead to any good immediately other than beating my false-arrogant-ego to sort of start from scrap or don´t draw upon competitive negative vibes. Step 1, Self.defeat. Acceptance. 2. Trust. 3. Enlist. Chill. 4. Confess. Feel. Humble. Face. 5. Start Change. 6. More Lord Upper Hope Inner Essence. 7. Follow the program. Serve. Repeat. Inventory. It´s funny how a third or fourth time in life I´m already facing this, undergoing this extra effort of pleasing others, or of change, non-perpetual change, since the truth is that every month, year there´s a change. This two years, have been mostly positive from many other points of view. Nonetheless i´m stuck here in the world of ego-fighting, selfishness, ideas not put in practice, so let´s put some of my own in practice. the past is past, who doesn´t appreciate it, it may be mostly me at most times, it has been hard to live by myself, and now seems harder to accept leaving with others. Life is complicated. My life is more complicated. I bear with silence. I bear with loneliness. I bear with failure. I bear fear. I bear unacceptance. and I also, as such, have bore success. . . and not only once. Life is .. can be marvelous. at times. seek the ( ), . . . Glad to be back.. see some of my recent artwork and wide through the many texts i´ve been selling.. hoy es el cumple 7 d mis sobris moros y mvspcsbochas cant go fuck life sometimes or the ppl who make it so

No comments:

7 TED Talks en Español

1-Cómo dejar de joderte | Mel Robbins 2-El arte de desorientar | Apollo Robbins  3-¿Qué te hace especial? | Mariana Atencio  4-Cambia tus pe...