Friday, November 09, 2007

fashion NOW

I won`t do fashion if it doesn`t have political vision
If you can express some sort of political or social awareness and also produce beautiful clothes, that for me is an achievement. - Miguel Adrover

A woman`s not going to buy a little skirt for a lot of money if it`s not for seduction. Wat else are clothes made for?

I have no favourite women at all. You can`t love one in particular. I work for women in general - ALÎA

I`ve tried to fin da new elegance. It`s not easy beacuse people want to be shocked. They want explosive fashion. But explosiones don`t last, they disappear immediatley and leave nothing but ashes - GIORGIO ARMANI

My philosophy is evolution, not revolution.

Sadism and masochism, love and hate, pain and pleasure... I beleive I that I have something to say in fashion and it`s important for me to say it. whatever the price. - Jean Colonna

Good fashion form me is like rock`n`roll - there`s always a little rebellion in it. - Ann Demeulemeester

Many designer take themselves too seriously; I am a genius, the essence of fashion! We just have a laugh! - Doce & Gabbana

No comments:

7 TED Talks en Español

1-Cómo dejar de joderte | Mel Robbins 2-El arte de desorientar | Apollo Robbins  3-¿Qué te hace especial? | Mariana Atencio  4-Cambia tus pe...